Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022). The Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations and staffing to accommodate the needs of its business expansion. Applications are therefore invited from QUALIFIED TANZANIANS to fill the following positions in Human & Resources and Administration unit.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT TO RE-APPLY
All above positions carries an attractive remuneration and benefits as per ATCL Salary Scales and Incentive Scheme.
- MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A DULLY SIGNED LETTER for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates. (Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
- Applicants who have already applied the previous Vacancy Announcement are advised not to re-apply.
- Internship training and apprenticeship will not be considered as relevant working experience.
- For DRIVER GRADE II post, the applicants must indicate one preferred LOCATION in the application letter.
- CLOSING DATES:
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 7 working days from the first date of this announcement:
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
RE-ISSUED ON 9 SEPTEMBER, 2020