Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2022/2023-2026/2027) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations as well as improvement of its internal operations and human capital management. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below as follows: -
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: -
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Advert date: 21ST June, 2022